Friday 31 July 2009

The Way You Make Me Feel

In my opinion, the best video I have seen Is 'The Way You Make Me Feel.' I have always loved this video and It make me laugh like crazy.
Michael wrote the song at the request of his mother, Katherine, who wanted a song with 'a shuffling kind of rhythm.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJrUa-zKeIc)
The video shows: Michael Jackson chasing a woman (Tatiana Thumbtzen) across the street. They return with friends. She then begins to lead him on. Michael successfully woos her with his complicated dance techniques. The video ends with an embrace.
Michael Is so cheeky In this song! And the way he tries to get the girls attention Is hilarious! Make sure youre In a good mood when
you watch this video! Even If youre not, It will cheer you up!
PS: Yes Tatiana was fired for kissing Michael on stage.
PS: Thriller Is obviously the best video, but this Is my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment