Saturday 11 July 2009

Michael Jackson Songs

Its not the time to cry! Its the time to celebrate! Its time to celebrate the music. These are my favourite Michael Jackson songs of all time. I love every song he has sang, I love every video he has danced In, but these ones I have to put on repeat, no matter what! I love you!
[1] Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
[2] Michael Jackson - Black Or White
[3] Michael Jackson - Beat It
[4] Michael Jackson - Who Is It
[5] Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
[6] Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
[7] Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
[8] Michael Jackson - Earth Song
[9] Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone
[10] Michael Jackson - Heal The World
[11] Michael Jackson - They Dont Care About Us
[12] Michael Jackson - Blood On The Dancefloor
[13] Michael Jackson - Dont Stop Till You Get Enough
[14] Michael Jackson - Jam Song
[15] Michael Jackson - Thriller (OF COURSE)
These songs are In no particular order, I love all of them! I hope you like them too. Rest In Peace Michael! I will miss ... youre smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment