Wednesday 15 July 2009

Michael Jacksons Children

I just wanted to post something about Michael Jacksons Children. After so many years of following news about Michael, I always knew one thing was true - he loved his children like crazy.
Michael Jackson had three children - two boys and one girl.
Prince Michael Joseph Jackson I, February 2nd 1997.
Paris Michael Katherine Patricia Jackson, April 3rd 1998.
Prince Michael Joseph Jackson II (aka Blanket) February 13th 2002.
Macaulay Culkin Is the godfather to his two eldest children.
The children did not go out In public frequently, so the public were stunned to see them at Michael Jacksons memorial. They were more shocked to see Paris' speech at the service.
In recent news reports, I have read that Michael I was a 'pre-teen.'
He was very mature for his age, he was respected as 'the man of the house' as well as Jackson. He was on the same level.
I have seen documentaries, and I know how close Paris was to her father. If you have seen the Martin Bashir Interview, Living With Michael, you see she doesnt want to run with her brother, but stay with her father. She also does not want to let go of his hand when he was signing autographs - this made my heart melt.
I feel so sorry for the kids. I just hope Katherine Jackson gets full custody of the children. I hope the family Is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment