Thursday 23 July 2009

Michael Jackson Quotes 02

Here are a few more quotes from fans. These are from all over the world. I found them from various websites:
Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Youtube:
[1] Michael gave his life for us, and now Its our time to give It back.
[2] Honestly, he didnt make some of the best choices, but he did something with music that nobody else could. RIP Michael.
[3] I really miss you so much Michael. I love you. Memories of you will remain forever In our hearts!
[4] One of his last words are... I love you from the bottom of my heart... He was really a lovely person...
[5] Damn Its so sad this whole speech! Especially when he says 'I will see you In July.' Poor MJ. We will never seen his performances again.
[6] I Really Miss Him :( He Was A Loving Person And I Started Crying When He Said See You In July :'(
[7] I wish he lived to see July because when he said 'I will see you In July,' he never saw It. And when he said 'This Is It' ... It was ...
[8] Damn Micheals words were so true! 'This Is It, when I say This Is It, It really means This Is It. Its almost like hes saying 'This Is It. Its over. You wont see me ever again.
[9] He was so genuine when he told his fans that he loved them!
[10] Gosh his giggles never fail to put a smile on my face!
[11] Michael Is the king forever .. Not only In pop .. In the whole music world ..
See more quotes here. The complete life of Michael Jackson:
http://www.us.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/bio

No comments:

Post a Comment