Sunday 26 July 2009

Michael & Paul McCartney

Former Beatles star Paul McCartney next tour will be his last - the music legend Is planning a series of massive gigs next year to mark his retirement from the road.
Lets hope he doesnt collapse like Michael Jackson does, no offence. I mean I dont want the situation to repeat.
Paul McCartney actually sang a few songs with Michael Jackson too. My favourite one was, 'Say Say Say.'
By the way, Paul NEVER hated Michael.
Paul: I wrote Jackson a couple of letters and I said, 'Michael, dont you think that, even If I was just a writer on the payrol, after 30 years of being reasonably successful to this company that you now own, dont you think I could have a raise?'
Jackson answered: 'Oh Paul, thats just business.'
He didnt answer his letters, so they didnt talk. They didnt have a relationship, but despite all this, Paul never hated Michael. Yes, he may have been angry, but thats a different emotion to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment