Friday 17 July 2009

Michael Jacksons Enemies

Michael Jackson spent his life wracked with emotional pain because he was convinced the whole world hated him.
The King of Pops brother, Tito, Insists the star suffered daily agony over his status In modern culture, and It bothered him far more than any physical pain.
Tito: I feel Michael Is free from all the evil he had to encounter because he did not deserve what people did to him. That was Michaels pain. It was more than just a back pain or him burning his hair. It was the pain of him giving his whole heart, his whole creative self, trying to help people, giving good music. And he just could not understand why people were trying to beat him up for no reason at all. Michael always wanted people to think he was the greatest. I knew that, millions and millions of people knew that, but the media would never say It. They would never give him his due, even though he he had all the records to prove it.'
That Is the most saddest thing I have ever read, but Tito Is absolutely right. I absolutely hate bad media. They always attacked him! It was like 'poke poke poke, give us some more Information so we can twist It and call you a horrible man.'
I just wanted to cry with some of the things they said. The media, aka Martin Bashir, killed him. One of the reasons, anyway.
Dont worry Michael, youre wish will come true. We will have a massive tabloid burning day. I love trees, I dont want to waste them, Im sure you didnt want to either. But I will do this for you, Michael.
Actually, readers, It was Michael Jackson that showed me to love trees. Ask any one who knows me - I get so mad when they waste paper. This song really Inspired me to love my environment. I was 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment