Thursday 30 July 2009

The Songs That Made Me Cry

As young as I can remember, these are my top Michael Jackson songs that always made me cry. The lyrics, the voice, the video.
You can feel his emotions. He was the only artist that ever did this to me. I love you, Michael. Always and forever.
Now I am going to be honest, I havnt heard his songs from before 1979. (Off The Wall was released then) (I was born In 1989)
Some songs made me cry with sadness, with anger, with happiness. The first song I ever heard of Michael Jackson was, 'The Way You Make Me Feel.' The first video I saw was 'Smooth Criminal' from 'Moonwalker.' To this day, 'Make Me Feel' has been, and will always be one of my favourite songs. Anyway, here Is my list
(In no particular order)
Tears Of Joy:
[1] The Way You Make Me Feel
[2] Smooth Criminal
[3] Black Or White
[4] Beat It
Tears Of Anger:
[1] Earth Song
[2] They Dont Care About Us
[3] Who Is It? - If you understand the video, you would know!
Tears Of Sadness:
[1] You Are Not Alone
[2] Hold My Hand ft Akon
[3] Man In The Mirror
[4] Heal The World
[5] Will You Be There
There are so many more songs that I could write, but these are just
a few! Dont stop believing In fairies, and dont stop loving Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment