Tuesday 21 July 2009

Michael Jackson Quotes 01

These are my favourite Michael Jackson Quotes. I hope you like them, and learn something from them - because I sure did ...
See all quotes here: (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/
authors/m/michael_jackson.html)
[1] I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I would see all the children playing. I would cry because It would make me sad that I would have to work instead.
[2] Well, you dont get to do things that other children get to do, having friends and slumber parties and buddies. There were none of that for me. I didnt have friends when I was little.
My brothers were my friends.
[3] I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to.
[4] Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists.
[5] Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which Is that my children come first In my life and that I would never harm any child.
[6] I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me.
[7] When I see children, I see the face of God. Thats why I love them so much. Thats what I see.
[8] Elizabeth Taylor Is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still Is today.
Im crazy about her.
[9] I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help, OK?
[10] Im a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.
[11] You know, lets put it this way, If all the people In Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, If they went on vacation, there wouldnt be a person left in town.
[12] Im just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.
[13] Im never pleased with anything, Im a perfectionist.
Its part of who I am.
[14] I just wish I could understand my father.
[15] My mother Is wonderful. To me shes perfection.
[16] Why cant you share your bed? The most loving thing to do Is to share your bed with someone. Its very charming. Its very sweet. Its what the whole world should do.
[17] Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid? I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. Its not nice.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much just looking at these makes me cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful. MJ is just wonderful. what a beautiful human being, inside and out. ilove MJ forever. i really do <3

    ReplyDelete