Sunday 5 July 2009

Michael Jacksons Memorial

So theres going to be a massive Michael Jackson Memorial on Tuesday 7th July. Obviously the whole world wants to attend the ceremony, so AEG & Staples have decided there will be a random draw. You have to enter youre email, and If you get the ticket, then congrats! If you dont, you can watch It LIVE on news channels.
Officials In Los Angeles are warning Michael Jackson fans to stay away from the city on the day of the stars memorial service - because they will face a hardline response from the police If they attempt to get near the event without a ticket.
More than 1.6 million devotees have entered the online ballot to attend the ceremony, which will be held at LA Staples Center.
Good Luck If you get youre ticket. I unfortunately cant afford a ticket, but I am sure I will have a good view from my home In London. I have updated this post with the tickets from a fan:


No comments:

Post a Comment