Friday 24 July 2009

Michael Jackson Quotes 03

Yes, I have a lot of posts on Michael Jackson. Im just shocked that hes gone. Its not hitting me. I could go on forever, so either read
my posts or ignore them! I love you Michael!
I want to share with you my favourite quote by Michael Jackson and my favourite quote by a fan:
[1] Michael Jackson:
'If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens In between can be dealt with.'
This Is my most favourite quote. Michael knows he was loved, no matter what anyone said. Half the world loved him, that was his biggest audience. He had the largest audience - ever.
I hated the false accusations against him. I especially hated the name 'Wacko Jacko' or just 'Jacko.' To this day, whenever I save a picture on my computer, or when I talk about Michael, I ensure the words 'Wacko' and 'Jacko' are never said. I hate It.
I just shivered when I typed that.
Michael was definately loved when he left us. I still love him. People around the world still love him. We love you, Michael.
[2] Amazing Fan Quote:
'How can anyone pass judgement on MJ? He was In a league of his own. He holds musical records still not beaten till this day. He broke racial, musical & financial barriers, the likes of which we have never seen before or will ever again. He was a phenominal talent that was raw, unique, eccentric, original, authentic and genuine.
He Is a SUPERSTAR - The TOTAL? package. No one Is perfect, we all have our flaws & Michael Jackson was no different to us In that department. He Is only HUMAN.'
This quote really speaks for Itself. Do I have to say any more?
I couldnt have said It any better. Well said ... Well said.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree! Very nice written :D I love him soo much <3
    Nice picture :D <3
    Rest in Peace my angel! <3

    ReplyDelete