Tuesday 30 June 2009

Celebrity Tributes For MJ

Tributes straight from Twitter:
Mariah Carey: I am heartbroken. My prayers go out to the Jackson family, and my heart goes out to his children.
Miley Cyrus: Michael Jackson was my inspiration. Love and blessings.
Kim Kardashian: Im looking at pictures of my 14th bday party at Neverland Ranch, these memories will last forever!
Lindsay Lohan: RIP Michael Jackson. My love and prayers go out to the Jackson family... 'you are not alone.'
Demi Moore: I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!
Alexandra Burke: May MJ Rest In peace. Sometimes God needs to call his angels home. May His music live on.
PDiddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe In magic. I will miss him.
Ashton Kutcher: Michael Jackson had a heart attack? Mike Jackson passed away today from a heart attack. Thats what TMZ said. Wow.
Like all fans, Ashton was just as shocked as we were. We needed confirmation. We wanted to believe he was still alive. This really
was the day the Earth stood still. This was the day music died.

No comments:

Post a Comment