Monday 29 June 2009

How Michael Jackson Died

This Is apparently how Michael Jackson died:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8119993.stm)
I dont want to type all of the details, the Information Is already there. I hope everyone will remember Michael for all the good times, and not the bad. I hope they forget about all the 'charges' he was accused of. I hope they remember him for his music.
I want everyone to know that I will miss him. Not just because he Is Michael Jackson, but because he was there for me.
Not physically, but through his music. When I was upset, which was a lot, I would scream, go to my room, shut the door, and listen to his music. His lyrics always meant something to me. He would be there throughout all my emotions - Sadness, Anger, Happiness, Unloved, Lonely, And even when I was just plain bored.
His song, 'You Are Not Alone,' would always make me cry, and to this day It still does. I just cry more now because I know he Is not with us.
As soon as I heard he died, I was In shock. I didnt know how to feel. I didnt know what to feel. Youre probabaly laughing while reading this because I sound like a right drama queen, but hey, that was the effect he had on me.
Im not an uber fan, I admit, I was never mental crazy about him, but one thing Is for sure, I was crazy about his music. Michael, you will always be In my heart. No matter what, I will promise I will never forget you. It was a shame for me to be born when you were already famous, but, I am lucky to have been alive during the years you were. From all of youre fans, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment