Tuesday 9 June 2009

Michael And Children

Michael Is such a loving father! He Is so adorable!
Full court case (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson)
You can read the case there. I dont want to discuss It. It makes me sick how half the planet suddenly judges the greatest entertainer and only accused him because of his money. It made me so mad.
Yeah sure no one really understood Michael, but one thing his fans understood Is that he was robbed from his childhood. He was a five year old who had to sing and dance Instead of having a normal life. And these stupid officials robbed him from his childhood again by getting rid of Neverland - I hate them.
I always thought Michael Jackson was Innocent, and I still do!
Michael Jackson rocks the eyeshadow better than me haha:

No comments:

Post a Comment