Thursday 25 June 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD

No. No. OMG. No this cant be true. My Sister went out today to see her friends and we had to collect her from the train station. Now I have been looking at the news every day since I started my Media course at University, but for the past few days I havnt been looking.
So she said to me, 'hey Sasha have you looked at the news?' I replied, 'yeah about two minutes, why?'
She said, 'I'll tell you when you come get me.' I didnt think It was anything serious. I thought maybe Ben Barnes or Zac Efron were coming to my home town or something (seriously that was the first thing I thought because I love them)
My Sister looked pissed off when she was walking towards our car. I thought someone had a fight with her or something. She sat Inside and I asked her casually, 'so whats up?' She said It so fast that I didnt want to believe her when she first said It. 'Michael Jackson died.'
I thought It was just a rumour. Michael cant be dead, could he? Hes Michael Jackson! And hes only 50?
I was just listening to his music yesterday. I was dancing to the Thriller song. I was listening to his music like 10 minutes ago.
As soon as we got home I put on the news. Michael Jackson was announced dead. This Is like the worst news I have heard since Princess Diana died. I could not stop crying.
I cant stop crying now. Im actually crying as I am typing this. I dont know what to do except hope this Isnt real. I have been watching news channels going crazy with this shock - even a Japanese entertainment channel.
I dont know what to do. Its nearly 2am, so I have to go to bed. I have to sleep. I will update you tomorow. Im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment