Friday 26 June 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD

Before I went to bed, I looked at my Michael Jackson pictures In my cupboard. I wanted to scream. I didnt know what I wanted to do, I just cried. I grabbed my hair and pulled It, hoping this was all a dream. I put my Ipod on and listened to his music till 5am, I just kept repeating his songs over and over.
I watched the news today. All day. It was repeating again and again. 'The King Of Pop Has Died.' 'The King Of Pop Died From A Suspected Cardiac Arrest.' It just wasnt getting through to me.
(http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/pop-star-michael-jackson-was-rushed-to-a-hospital-this-afternoon-by-los-angeles-fire-department-paramedics--capt-steve-ruda.html)
It has been reported that all Internet websites came to a crash - Google had a crash when millions of people around the world typed 'Michael Jackson' Into the search engine. Social websites also ran slow - Facebook and Twitter being two of the main ones.
Im trying to be strong for his family and his fans. I will try to stop crying. I will never stop loving Michael.
In my next few posts, I will say as much as I can about the latest news on Michael Jackson. This man was an amazing person, and he should always be respected, even In death. Rest In Peace, King.

No comments:

Post a Comment