Thursday 11 June 2009

P!nk Attacks Kanye West

Pink has blasted Kanye West for repeatedly proclaiming his love of fur to the vegetarian pop star.
'Kanye West Is the person pissing me off right now. I was at Stella McCartneys Paris fashion show with the vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Paul McCartney and Kanye West. The entire time Kanye Is going, 'They need more fur In this show'. He just wouldnt shut up about how he loved fur. I mean, hes saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney! I was just so grossed out by him. Im like, 'Youre an idiot!' There are so many people who I think are a waste of skin and hes up there. I should wear him. Go on, donate yourself Kanye. People can wear your fur.'
Wow! I really admire this woman, shes not afraid to speak her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment