Friday 12 June 2009

Megan Fox On Social Life

Megan Fox Is convinced fame Is ruining her social life - none of the actress' friends want to hang out with her now she Is a star.
'There have been times when people dont want to hang out with me because they dont want to end up on the Internet.'
Fox admits she always feels disheartened when she opens her front door to a mob of waiting photographers, and often scraps her plans so she can avoid wading through the mass of photographers. She adds, 'I sometimes just turn around and go back home and dont do anything and have to have someone go do my grocery shopping!'
For every dream there comes a price In Hollywood! Im sorry to hear about that Megan, but that just means they are not youre true friends! And I would love to get someone to do my shopping for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment