Tuesday 30 June 2009

Celebrity Tributes For MJ

Brooke: My heart is overcome with sadness for the devastating loss of my true friend Michael. He was an extraordinary friend, artist and contributor to the world. I join his family and his fans in celebrating his incredible life and mourning his untimely passing
Madonna: I cant stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever. My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.
Quincy Jones: I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. Jackson had it all - talent, grace, professionalism and dedication. Ive lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.
Uri Geller: I am absolutely devastated and shocked. He was a young man terribly fit and basically In good shape. I am just In total shock. Everyone is devastated worldwide. Everyone was waiting for this huge comeback in London. I know he was rehearsing, practising.
The fact he is not alive any more, It Is not real, It Is surreal, It cannot penetrate my psyche.
Steven Spielberg: Just as there will never be another Fred Astaire or Chuck Berry or Elvis Presley, there will never be anyone comparable to Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment