Saturday 1 August 2009

Michaels Cook Speaks Out

Kai Chase, Michael Jacksons Chef, has spoken out. She was there In Michaels rented house on the day he died. She said:
It was a beautiful experience with the family. I was working with them since March and I was In the kitchen the day that he died.
It was around 8.30am when I was up. Dr Murray would normally give Mr Jacksons breakfast around 10, 10:30am, but It was getting a little late so I thought Mr Jackson was sleeping In. I didnt see that this day. Around 12pm, 12.10pm Dr Murray comes running down and says, 'Go get Prince, Go get security.'
I ran to get Prince from the den as Its closest to the kitchen and all I saw was paramedics going upstairs. Paris was screaming and we all started praying. At that point ... you could feel the energy changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment