Monday 3 August 2009

Katherine Jackson Court 03

Michaels mother has the custody despite all the drama spread all over the media. Katherine Jackson Is very please with the outcome.
Katherines lawyer also praised Debbie Rowe for her sensitivity over the recent custody case Involving the late stars children because she has put the kids Interests first.
Also, the last footage of Michael Jackson has been SOLD for 60million dollars. A Judge (and Katherine) need to approve for this to go forward (most likely soon)
You know Im going to be honest, I thought Debbie was a (rude word) because whenever I saw these articles In the news, they were negative. After seeing 'Living With Michael Jackson: Unseen Footage,' I have a different view on her now. My mouth was literally hanging open when I saw her Interview. Im sorry Debbie, but this Is what the media portrayed to me. Im sure you are a wonderful woman too. Thank you for being considerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment