Saturday 1 August 2009

Remembering My Heroes

Two people who meant the most to me In this world, have died. Princess Diana and Michael Jackson had such a big Impact on my life, and I was devastated when they died. Personally, I dont think anyone can make me feel the same way, again.
Princess Diana meets Michael Jackson:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcKDq_Rcw2k)
Princess Diana was just amazing, hands down. I mean was there anything bad you could say about her? She helped so many people around the world. She was wonderful. Just like Michael Jackson.
They were the perfect humanitarians. Michael Jackson, to this date, has given the most money donated to charity ever. He has definately broken barriers no one could ever dreamed of breaking.
I dont want to say any more otherwise Im going to start crying. I wish they were still alive right now. I was so used to 'seeing' them regularly on television, magazines etc, but when they died, I just broke down.
I wish someone else out there will have as much as an Impact on me, but I doubt this will be for a very long time. I will always love Michael and Diana. Rest In Peace, My Angels. My Idols. My Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment