Tuesday 4 August 2009

Michaels Mothers Health

Michael Jackson mother, Katherine, has sparked fears for her health after worrying so much about her late sons death. She Is reportedly tormenting herself over whether she could have done more to prevent the stars demise. Katherine, 79, who had a stroke four years ago and suffers from high blood pressure and diabetes, Is now so frail that she has to be monitored 24 hours a day. She can barely walk unaided. Katherine Is upset, angry and confused as to why her son was allowed to go ahead with the tour.
Gosh, I feel so sorry for her. I dont know how she must be feeling. I seriously cant Imagine how Its like loosing a child (Im 19 now)
I hope shes all right. I hope the Jackson family are coping.
And what the hell? Stop following his children! Leave them alone! Yeah Im talking to you, paparazzi!

No comments:

Post a Comment