Thursday 5 March 2009

Michael Jackson Returns!

The King Is returning! Michael Jackson has arrived In the UK and Is going to make an announcement at the O2 Arena at 4pm TODAY!
I have now watched the speech and I can confirm, Michael Jackson will be making a series of come back tours In London!
In five minutes Michael Jackson said the following speech:
I love you so much, Thank you all! THIS IS IT!
I just want to say that these will be my final show performances In London ... This will be It, This Is It, When I say This Is It, It really means This Is It ... Because um (laughs!) (long applause)
I'll be, I'll be performing the songs my fans wanna hear
This Is It, I mean, This Is really It
This Is the final, This Is the final curtain call, okay?
And um, I'll see you In July ... And ...
I love you, I really do, You have to know that
I love you so much, From the bottom of my heart
This Is It and see you In July! ...
I am so lucky I live In London! I will definately be getting my ticket! I have no Idea when they will be on sale right now, but I am sure they will run out fast! Why? Its MICHAEL JACKSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment