Tuesday 3 March 2009

Celeb Tattoo Award

I have a random obsession every few weeks! Right now Its tattoos! I have voted Angelina Jolie as having the best tattoos! Also because I love that woman. Check out the pictures below. Her tattoos are just amazing! They reflect her personailty In exotic and dangerous ways. She loves to play with knives and also had the name of a man she loved tattooed on her. She still has not removed the tattoo even after breaking up with him!
'I collected knives and always had certain things around. For some reason, the ritual of having cut myself and feeling the pain, maybe feeling alive, feeling some kind of release, It was somehow therapeutic to me.'
She Is also married to Bradd Pitt, who Is one of the most handsome men on the Earth! And In spite of having so many children, people wonder, 'Is there time for sex?' Well, their marriage Is as true as ever! And I can end this post with, Bradd Pitt you are a lucky guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment