Saturday 7 March 2009

Michael Jackson Spunk

Michael Jackson still has spunk! Yes, I know this article Is quite old, but I wanted to share It with you now! I mean, I have been listening and dancing to this guys music since I was five, and I am preety much obsessed with him!
Anyhoo, Michael Jackson made a rare public appearance at 'Ed Hardy' owner 'Christian Audigiers' 50th birthday party. Famous celebrities such as Britney Spears, Stacy 'Fergie' Ferguson, Pamela Anderson and Snoop Dogg also attended the event.
The 49 year-old singer joined Audigiers on stage just to say, 'Hello ... Christian Is the king of fashion,' before retreating off the stage. He didnt sing, he didnt dance, he didnt say anything else.
His friends were disappointed with the time he spent - a mere 30 seconds on stage. However, In my opinion, I believe he was just being polite. If you think about It, It was Christian Audigiers birthday, not Michaels. He knew It was Audigiers day and he didnt want the attention to be bought onto him. Michael was being nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment