Tuesday 17 March 2009

Lily Allen Photoshoot

Glamour magazine March 2009 presents Lily Allen. The singer seems to like Knightleys style, as well as her own. In spite of being on the cover of Glamour, Lily has been a little naughty!
She may be flying high but feisty Lily Allen has brought her poor tour manager down to earth with a great big bump. Lily Allen slagged off her tour manager on the radio.
The 23-year-old was on her world promotional tour when she discovered that she could choose who sits with her on the trip.
On the radio Lilly said, 'My tour manager never quite got around to telling me this piece of information and has been booking himself to sit alongside me at the pointy end every time.'
She then joked on Sydneys Nova radio station: 'I have wanted to tell him for ages that he smells. I thought It was bad cologne at first, but now I know that Its a too-much-alcohol-not-enough-sleep-and-no-shower smell.' - Ouch! But Lilly says all of this was a joke, and she didnt mean any harm to her manager. Aww bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment