Wednesday 27 May 2009

Get Ready To Moonwalk

Are you as excited as I am right now? I cant wait for Michael Jackson to perform his concerts In the O2! One of my heroes (Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, Angelina Jolie) Is making a comeback!
I have never seen Michael In real life, but I am hoping to finally see him! Apparently he Is Ill right now. I hope this Isnt true.
I hope he Is not under too much pressure. Ive always worried about him, especially since the 'Neverland Charges.' What sickens me, Is people who were rude and so horrible to Michael are suddenly becoming his fans over night.
But the King Is coming back and thats all that matters right now!
Oh, I didnt get my ticket, but I think my mums friends daughter Is selling a few ... Hopefully, I should be getting them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment