Saturday 30 May 2009

Disney Releases Up

The movie I have been waiting for has finally been released yesterday! I cannot wait! Who wouldnt want to see an animation movie released by Disney? 'A 70-year-old man teams up with a wilderness ranger to fight beasts and villains.' Sounds Interesting!
Never judge a Disney movie before you have seen It! I have seen the trailer at least 20 times, and I just cant stop laughing!
A website says, 'Carl Fredricksen spent his entire life dreaming of exploring the globe and experiencing life to Its fullest. But at age 78, life seems to have passed him by, until a twist of fate (and a persistent 8-year old Wilderness Explorer named Russell) gives him a new lease on life.' How rare Is It to see a movie where a child gives an adult lessons on life? I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment