Tuesday 24 February 2009

Adriannas Big Secret

On Monday, 'Victorias Secret' Brazillian model 'Adriana Lima' announced that she got married to NBA star 'Marko Jaric' on Valentines day! (14th February)
Adriana posted a blog on Myspace where she said:
Hello!By this point, some people know about my big news! Yes, I like to keep my life personal but I did become married on Valentine Day to the love of my life. I am SO happy inside and I want to spread my love!The marriage was very small and not most friends and family could attend because it was a quick decision. Luckily, we will be having another wedding this summer that will be a bigger event!We have not decided where it will be because my family is in Brasil and Marko is from Serbia. It will be great no matter where!And finally, there are rumors of me pregnant. I just cannot say..
YET! .beijos!!!adri
The couple got married In ackson Hole, Wyoming. It was a small, private civil ceremony. Lima also said, 'We are so excited about our future together. And we are really looking forward to a big romantic wedding this summer with all of our friends and family.'

No comments:

Post a Comment