Thursday 5 February 2009

Michael And Rihanna

Im listening to more Michael Jackson today! But Im listening to some of his classics! Im espcially In love with the song, 'Wanna Be Starting Something,' From his 'Thriller' album (1982)
'I took my baby to the doctor ... With a fever, but nothing he found ... By the time this hit the street ... They said she had a breakdown ... Someones always trying to stary my baby cyring ... Talking, squealing lying ... Saying you just wanna be starting something!' - Quite catchy dont you think?
Speaking of this song, Manu Dibango would like Rihanna and Michael Jackson for copyright Infringement for his lyrics! Ouch?
The words were the same In Rihannas 'Dont stop the music' and Michaels 'Wanna Be Starting Something.'
The lyrics were the following words: Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa: From Dibango's 1972 track 'Soul Makossa.'
Jeez, doesnt make much difference to me! I would be honoured for the two to actually use my lyrics ...

No comments:

Post a Comment