Friday 6 February 2009

Princess Diana

I have been listening to a lot more music today! I put my Ipod on shuffle and guess what song came up? 'Dirty Diana!' Yes, another Michael Jackson song! Its amazing to-the-max!
Listening to this song has reminded me of Princess Diana. You probabaly dont live In this universe If you dont know about her. In case you dont know though, She was the first wife of Prince Charles (Wales) They were married on 24th February (1981)
She died on 28th August 1996 (one day before Michael Jacksons birthday) from a car crash. I think someone did It on purpose, but thats just me assuming things as usual. I remember waking up early just to see her Public Mourning Memorial. I remember not moving from the television. I remember crying until the very last minute. I don't want to say much about her, or I will cry. Plus, I mean this In the most modest way, you can do the reasearch yourself. Rest In Peace Diana (29 July 1981 - 28 August 1996)

No comments:

Post a Comment