Saturday 31 January 2009

Top Model Series

I have seven days to complete my coursework! AH! It must be finished and printed by next Friday, and sleeping In my bag like a little baby by Saturday hehe!
My dream was really weird! It was like, we had to take care of snakes owned by models from Americas Next Top Model and they were getting bitten? LOL? I have no Idea! I was just as confused when I woke up! I donno what It means either!
I think I have been watching too much of Americas Next Top Model haha! It was funny though, because when I watched the repeat of series one the other day, there was a task where the models had to pose with a snake around their neck lol!
Below are pictures of Shannon and Elyse with snakes!
These were my favourite pictures from the bunch. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment