Thursday 1 January 2009

Lost But Never Forgotten

Introductions! My name Is Sasha (waves) And I am currently 19 years young. Im British. I have Peter Pan syndrome - I never want to grow up. I believe In fairies and magic.
I try as much as possible to help the environment - I love paper.
Michael Jackson Is my favourite male artist. HIM Is my favourite band. Britney Spears & Lisa Presley are my favourite female artists. Princess Diana was amazing. Marilyn Monroe & Elizabeth Taylor are my hotsauce Idols. Im obsessed with Angelina Jolie & Megan Fox.
Its 2009 and I decided It was time for me to start an online blog. You can see what kind of things I am getting up to (rarely) and what Is currently keeping me Interested In the world today, which Is celebrity news! But I will try as much as possible to only Include GOOD media.
I really dislike BAD media - I absolutely hate It.
My blog will be updated daily, or whenever I am free. I will be getting my sources from E!Entertainment, Magazines and Newspapers.
Well okies, thank you for visiting! I Love You All, Sasha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment