Friday 23 January 2009

Jade Goody Week

I have forgotten to write In this blog for one week, oops! I have been busy with University, especially coursework. Ive learnt how the printing press began. I had to write about the Jade Goody & Shilpa Shetty Incident during Big Brother. Jade Goody Is going through Chemotherapy for cancer. Shes loosing a lot of hair which sucks for her. Im well shocked. Shes such a good entertainer! And yes, she was mean to Shilpa, but she did change her attitude.
Movies Ive seen recently: Slumdog Millionaire and Wild Wild West. Ive seen Skins Too: Effy Stonem (Kaya) Is gorgeous!
Games Ive played recently: Sudoku and Super Mario Galaxy.
I am really cold right now! Im wearing gloves and I got the heater on! I cant type right now lol, So I better go before my hands stop working all together! Toodles Noodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment